By Abba Gwale

A mysterious fire outbreak killed six members of the same family in Na’nawa quarters, ‘Yan Lemo, Kumbotso Local Government Area in Kano.

The incident happened at Mallam Abdulrahman Babawo’s residence and killed his mother, his two sons, two sisters and his nephew who visited the house. His wife and son are currently hospitalized.

A close friend to Mallam Babawo told SAHELIAN TIMES that the inferno is suspected to be caused by a mosquito coil.

The funeral of the deceased took place at Na’ibawa, the residents of Mallam Abdulrahman Babawo.

1 COMMENT

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here